Microblading – get fuss free perfect brows at the Forresters Abingdon Beauty salon
Wouldn’t it be fantastic to not have to worry about eyebrow pencils, wands and brushes anymore? It can be such a faff to get your eyebrows looking the same shape and colour and it’s the same rigmarole day after day. One trip to the gym for a work-out or swim and it’s back to the mirror to go through it all again!
Well, now there’s a better way thanks to K.B.PRO MICROBLADING.
If you can’t see the flyer above download the file here: K.B.Pro_Microblading_Forresters_Abingdon_Beauty_salon
WIN MICROBLADING WORTH £345!
Terms and Conditions:
- Patch test required 24 hour prior to treatment. If you are travelling from a distance, the patch test can be sent to you via post to carry out at home. In the unlikely event that a reaction occurs, there is no prize alternative, however, you can pass on your prize to a friend or family member as a gift
- The Microblading can only be carried out January/February 2019 at Forresters Abingdon Beauty Salon with top-up session required 6 weeks afterwards at the same salon.
- There is no cash alternative.
- Over 18s only.
Contraindications to Microblading:
We cannot treat you if:
- You are under 18
- You have diabetes
- You had Botox in the past month
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have glaucoma or taking blood thinning medicines (e.g., aspirin, warfarin)
- You have skin diseases such as psoriasis or eczema
- You have transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis
- You have a haemophilia
- You have healing disorders or uncontrolled high blood pressure
- You are on any skin medication such as Accutane or steroids
- You have active skin cancer
- You are undergoing radiotherapy or chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- You have epilepsy
- You have a pacemaker or major heart problems
ALL ABOUT MICROBLADING
The 3 stages of a Microblading treatment
Stage 1 – the 30 minute consultation
This is normally done as part of your initial treatment, but can be done separately if you prefer.
Deciding on a shape, style and pigment colour.
This is discussed in great detail because it’s vital that you feel completely happy about the look you want to achieve. Once Natalie knows what you have in mind she will draw the shape with an eyebrow pencil. Natalie will repeat this part of the consultation until you’re completely satisfied. She will give you her professional advice and show you examples.
You will also need a skin patch test at least 48 hours before the treatment to make sure there are no adverse reactions to the pigments.
Stage 2 – the microblading
Using a hand held microblading tool, tiny precision hair strokes are created by hand, mimicking the natural direction and lengths of your brows.
There should be very little sensation but Natalie will be advised by you and take breaks from the treatment if you wish.
As the pigment is new to your skin, the eyebrows will look approximately 50% darker than the colour you selected at the consultation. This is perfectly normal and the colour will start to fade in 3-4 days.
Stage 3 – follow up and retouch
Natalie will book you in again usually around 4-6 weeks after the initial treatment for your colour top-up where she will retouch any areas that are unevenly faded.
A full microblading treatment is normally £345.
Please contact Natalie at the Forresters Abingdon Beauty Salon. Telephone 01235 536 100.
Book now for a FREE 15 minute consultation and get all your questions answered. Natalie will also perform a skin test to ensure there will be no adverse reactions to any products used during the treatment.
For a full Microblading treatment we will require a deposit of £100 at the time of booking. The deposit is non-refundable if you cancel less than 48 hours before your appointment time
Need more information?
For further information about microblading or to book your consultation please contact Natalie at the Forresters Abingdon Beauty Salon today. Telephone 01235 536 100.
Find out more about Natalie on her web page.
“I can highly recommend Natalie, the beauty therapist at Forresters in Abingdon. She is a wonderful experienced therapist, very kind and caring, whilst also delivering a professional service tailored to your needs”. Cathy Gomm
“Superb treatments and beauty products. Natalie is a professional, caring and friendly person. The facials and tailored skin care have greatly improved my skin and the prices are affordable. My Lava Shell massage left me feeling truly relaxed and floaty. Thank you! I’ll be back”. Helena O’Connor
“Natalie is an extremely welcoming and competent beauty therapist. She offers a great range of treatments at very competitive prices. The beauty rooms are comfortable and Natalie always checks to make sure you are happy with the treatment. She talks through what the treatment entails and offers after care advice. Would recommend without question”. Anonymous