If you love hair and fashion and want a creative career, choose an Apprenticeship in hairdressing.
If you’re 16 years old and have been dreaming of working in the hairdressing industry and want to start an Apprenticeship, talk to Forresters today.
Our hairdressing Apprenticeship programme is in high demand and at the moment we’re interviewing for apprentices throughout the hair salon group.
Take a look at the APPRENTICESHIP page on the web site and find out more about the City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing.
In 2017, no less than 13 apprentices joined the Forresters Group and everyone is having a great time training and learning with our top level teams.
Choose your local Forresters salon
There are 8 hair salons in the Forresters group, and there could be one on your doorstep if you live in or near Abingdon, Caversham, Pangbourne, Shinfield, Sonning Common, Thatcham, Tilehurst or Wallingford. Take a look at our salons page here.
We’ve got apprentice vacancies at Abingdon, Thatcham, Wallingford, Caversham and Sonning Common salons at the moment but if you’re interested in a career in hairdressing, contact us regardless.
Is hairdressing right for me?
There’s a question, and obviously we think it’s one of the best career moves you can make, but to help you make a decision to get on the work ladder and start earning from the moment you begin your hairdressing training, here are the facts:
- Start your hairdresser training at 16 years
- Earn money while you learn – you’ll be employed full time
- No student debts!
- Level 2 City & Guilds Apprenticeship in Hairdressing
- 47 years of Forresters’ training experience gets you well ahead of the rest
- Training includes gents cuts
- Train with our team of successful salon owners, creative teams and TIGI® professionals
- If you’re creative, work well in a like-minded team and enjoy the buzz of a hair salon, you’re going to love working at Forresters
If you’re already decided and want to apply right now, here’s the ACADEMY APPLICATION FORM.
If you would rather have a chat with one of our salon managers please contact them direct.
All of the hair salon contact numbers are on this CONTACT US page. Go for it!
Food for thought…
This time next year you could be at the end of your first year – how good would that be?