Love Hairdressing? Choose Forresters Training Academy
Apply today via our Online Application Form
What to expect
Our Primary Purpose is to provide appropriate and relevant training and services of the highest quality. To develop positive and mutually beneficial relationships with students and their employers/parents.
What can you expect from the Forresters Training Academy
- To receive accurate and timely information in response to enquiries regarding courses (within working days of initial contact)
- To ensure and maintain a safe and healthy learning environment
- To provide qualified and competent staff who will deliver high quality learning opportunities and services and adopt a professional and courteous manner that shows respect for all
- To provide regular feedback on progress to students, employers and parents
- To give students the opportunity to comment on courses through feedback surveys and evaluation processes.
What we expect from you
- Attend regularly and punctually, and to work to the best of your abilities
- Treat other students, staff and visitors with courtesy and respect in accordance with the Academy’s Equality and Diversity policy
- Bring to the attention of the Academy any learning difficulty or disability so that we can assess appropriate support needs.
Our commitment to equal opportunities
The Forresters Training Academy is committed to equal opportunities and will endeavour to provide education and learning opportunities regardless of race, gender, culture, sexual orientation, disability or background.
We are always there to listen
Sometimes things don’t always happen as we would like. At the Academy we are always willing to listen and to put things right. First of all, therefore, please contact us immediately to discuss any issues. We also encourage learners to use survey questionnaires and we will inform learners of the changes we have made as a result of their feedback. However, if you are not satisfied with our initial response, you can submit a written complaint by letter. All written complaints should be addressed to Forresters Academy, 17 The Triangle, Tilehurst, Berkshire. RG30 4RN. Telephone: 0118 942 8464.